Wednesday 18 January 2012

Greetings from Adelaide



Dear Room Three, 
I am writing you from my new home in Adelaide Australia. Last week me and Evan went with Mrs. Meredith's daughter Isabella to Cleland Wildlife Park. We saw the cute koala in the picture. His name is Rusty. He loves to eat leaves.  We also met many cute kangaroo's and I got to feed and pet them. They are really friendly and soft. The weather is very nice and warm here as it is summer time. Is there lots of snow in Toronto? I heard that you have a Chinese food restaurant in the classroom, I wish I could come try some of your food. I went to my new Kindergarten to visit today and met Helen who is the other teacher. She was so nice and showed me around. They have a vegetable garden and they are growing pumpkins. How are all the plants in the class? I really miss you all and look forward to hearing all about the fun things you are doing. I will send you more pictures soon.
Love, 
Ms. Leventhal

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Ms. Leventhal. I am so glad to see you are meeting new friends. Kind and fuzzy one's also. We really miss you! But were so glad that you have this wonderful opportunity. Enjoy your adventure. :)
    Ms. Dutton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you a lot ms.leventhal.
    come back soon!i love you.
    i like also ms.meredith.i do make a card for you.
    good bye & take care
    zayaana
    (zayaana typed it for you with help from me-zayaana's mom)

    ReplyDelete